2018-2019 REGISTRATION OPENED !!!
ALPE is a Geneva’s private school, registered under Swiss law. We are committed to excellence in teaching English to children and young people. Our ultimate aim is to help them to realize their full potential in the multicultural world of the future.
For the past 20 years, ALPE has been running successful English courses for groups of children and teenagers, in most cases on their school premises. With our support, hundreds of students have taken the University of Cambridge examinations at both school and adult levels. Today, ALPE offers an enjoyable and efficient learning method to more than 1,000 students, spanning more than 18 levels of English learning.
- WHO: children or teenagers, beginners, advanced or bi-lingual, from the age of 4 to the age of 18.
- WHEN: one 50-minute lessons per week, from 4:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday or on Wednesday morning or afternoon.
- HOW: in small groups or private lessons.
- WHERE: in many parts of Geneva and its surroundings as far as Commugny (VD).
- TARGETS: initiation for the youngest, followed by preparation for the Cambridge exams after 2 years of reading-level courses.
- METHODOLOGY: enjoyable and stimulating while respecting school and Cambridge standards. The full range of Cambridge levels is taught:
– YLE, Young Learners – Starters, Movers and Flyers
– KET – Key English test
– PET – Preliminary English test
– FIRST – First certificate in English
– CAE – Certificate in Advanced English
RESULTS: An invaluable asset for the student’s academic and professional future.
For more information, visit Our courses page.